Breaking News

Thursday 29 January 2015

Get Google Adsense Approved.....



Now A Day Google Ad-sense is the Only things that new as well as some old blogger finds very difficult to get approved. But  no This is Wrong. it's very easy to get approved your ad-sense account if you know some right step. After approving of my ad sense account from Google in just Two Months on One of my new Blog with only 76 post, I have received a lot of messages on Facebook to explore the secret behind it . Never ever try to use any  trick to approve ad-sense account. Its possible at any point that Google will catch you and will ban your site or account immediately , and so you will lose all of your money. reputation and Authority.

in this post I will share those steps Which I have adopted for my new blog and return got approved ad sense.

1. Google Checks One thing if your blog is receiving good traffic from European Countries.
2.Try to write 40-50 Great quality contents for your readers as well as Google (350 words + one article).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Shoaib Memon